The Trimble Thunderbolt® PTP Grandmaster Clock is designed for the telecom market, for use at the edge of wireless networks requiring phase synchronization. The GM200 provides continuous availability of UTC traceable time for phase synchronization, a must for LTE-Advanced networks and services.
The Thunderbolt PTP GM200 employs industry-leading Trimble GNSS performance, and world class holdover technology.
The PTP GM200 tolerates harsh environmental conditions, supporting both indoors & outdoors deployments with extended operating temperature range (-40 to +85 C).
- IEEE-1588 PTP Grandmaster Clock
- Multiple PTP Profiles (G.8265.1, G.8275.1, G.8275.2, Telecom-2008 Profile, Enterprise Profile, Power Profile, Broadcast Profile SMPTE)
- Multi-Constellation (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou & Galileo)
- 15ns (1-sigma) time accuracy relative to GNSS reference
- A holdover of ±1.5us over 4 hours
- Inputs: GNSS, 1588-PTP and SyncE
- Outputs: 1588-PTP, NTP, SyncE, PPS, and 10MHz
- Network Management: SNMP, Web UI, CLI
- IPv4 and IPv6 Support