ICM SMT 360™ Multi-GNSS Timing Module
Trimble’s ICM SMT 360™ module is a multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and Galileo) receiver, optimized for stationary applications to generate precise timing signal. The ICM SMT 360 is designed to provide time and frequency to small cells, from residential/enterprise femtocell to rural microcell.
The ICM SMT 360 generates pulse per second (PPS) and a precise 10MHz reference clock for synchronization of small cells.
The ICM SMT 360 timing module includes many of Trimble’s standard timing features, including Time-Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (T-RAIM) algorithm, automatic self-survey, and GNSS disciplining of the oscillator to provide an accurate frequency reference.
- Simultaneous GPS / GLONASS or GPS / Beidou tracking
- Ideal for populated urban and indoor environments with limited sky-view
- Holdover: ±7us over 5 minute period (min. 1 hour learning) 100ppb over 24 hours
- PPS, PP2S and 10MHz output (custom frequencies available)
- Extended temperature range (-40°C / +85°C)