MCU & MPU
As a leading supplier of 8051 microcontrollers ( MCUs ) , Nuvoton offers a variety of products with the best performance critical to the success of consumers and industrial products.
- Pin-compatible with traditional 12 T 8051
- Wide operating voltage ( 2.4V ~ 5.5V )
- Industrial temperature ( -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃ )
- 22.1184 internal oscillator ( 1 % accuracy at 25 ℃, 5V )
- Data Flash configurable, a rich set of I/O such as PWM, ADC, UART, SPI, I²C, comparator, ISP, ICP, and high noise immunity ( 8 kV ESD, 4 kV EFT )
- Provides small compact package such as TSSOP20 and QFN20 . It is one of the best choice of 8051 MCUs.
ARM Cortex-M23 MCU’s
NuMicro® M23 Family
– the TrustZone® empowered Cortex®-M23 based secure microcontrollers focusing on IoT security.
Cortex®-M23 CPU Core Based with TrustZone for Armv8-M
The NuMicro® M23 Family is based on the Arm® Cortex®-M23 core and is empowered by the Arm® TrustZone® for Arm®v8-M architecture. The NuMicro® M2351 series is the first series in the Family to realize robust IoT security applications.
With TrustZone® implemented, memory and peripherals could be divided into secure and non-secure worlds to achieve data integrity, firmware update, and operation security. In addition, TrustZone® for Arm®v8-M provides the key benefit of context switching between secure and non-secure worlds by hardware for faster transitions and greater power efficiency.
ARM Cortex-M4 MCU’s
High-performance NuMicro® Family Arm Cortex®-M4 based Microcontroller (MCU) with FPU and DSP extension
The NuMicro Family Cortex-M4 based MCUs provide high performance system design up to 90-240 DMIPS operating at up to 72-192 MHz. When executing from the embedded Flash memory, the power consumption can be lowered to 130 μA/MHz with dynamic power scaling function supported by the M480 series
- M480 Series: 192 MHz CPU, up to 2.5 MB of Flash memory, up to 160 KB of SRAM memory, Quad-SPI interface with XIP (Execute in Place), and 16-bit I80 QVGA LCD
- M451 Series: 72 MHz CPU, up to 256 KB of Flash memory, up to 32 KB of SRAM memory, and Quad-SPI interface
- NUC505 Series: 100 MHz CPU, up to 2048 KB SPI Flash memory, and 128 KB SRAM
ARM Cortex-M0 MCU’s
As one of the leading microcontroller ( MCU ) companies in the world, Nuvoton provides the state-of-the-art NuMicro® 32-bit MCU Family powered by the Arm® Cortex®-M0 core. The Cortex®-M0 MCUs provide wide operating voltage from 2.1V to 5.5V, industrial temperature from – 40 ℃ to +105 ℃, high accuracy oscillator and high noise immunity ( 8 kV ESD, 4 kV EFT ).
The Cortex®- M0 MCUs are ideal solutions for industrial control systems, industrial automation, consumer products, embedded network control, energy, power systems, and motor control applications with excellent performance.
► 8 bit 8051
► ARM Cortex-M0
► ARM Cortex-M4
Nuvoton’s ARM9 family based on the ARM® ARM926EJ-S core includes the N329, N9H and NUC900 series. The NUC900 series provides rich features such as Ethernet MAC, LCD Controller, 2D Graphics Acceleration, High-Speed USB 2.0 Controller, SD Host Controller and NAND Flash to meet customer requirement for different applications. The NUC900 series supports Non-OS ,FreeRTOS and Linux OS BSP.
|•||Stack SDRAM @LQFP package|
|–||Up to 128MB DDR Memory|
|–||Up to 24-bit RGB|
|–||Up to 1024×768|
|–||2D graphic engine|
|•||Hardware video codec|
|–||H.264 720P @25fps|
|–||Up to 2 sets USB2.0 HS Host/Device|
|–||Up to 3 sets SD Card/SDIO|
|–||Up to 2 sets 10/100 Ethernet MAC|
|–||Up to 2 sets Camera Sensor Interface|
|–||Up to 4 sets CAN Bus|
|–||Up to 11 sets UART/RS485|